AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING HERE
ONLY 00000000 / 20 IN STOCK
THE NEW BMW R NINE T /5
The BMW R nineT /5 was developed for the 50 year anniversary of and as an homage to the legendary /5 series from the late 60s and early 70s. The R nineT /5 perfectly exemplifies the design of that time while also delivering modern innovative technology and quality. Reminiscent of those eventful times of emergence, this bike stands for an attitude towards life that was born in those times and now guides you along every kilometre and around every curve: Riding motorcycles as an expression of individual freedom. Or, as we refer to it today: Make Life a Ride.
– was considered the Wunderbike. It was not only the origin of the Berlin factory, but a symbol for the lifestyle of the wild 70’s.
|Color||Lupin blue metalic|
|Engine||Air/oil-cooled flat twin ('Boxer') 4-stroke engine, two camshafts and four radially aligned valves per cylinder, central balancer shaft|
|Bore x stroke||101 mm x 73 mm|
|Horsepower||81 kW (110 hp) at 7,550 rpm|
|Torque||116 Nm at 6.000 rpm|
|Compression ratio||12.0: 1|
|Engine management||Electronic intake pipe injection|
|Maximum speed||over 200 km/h|
|Consumption for 100km||5.3l|
|Fuel type||Unleaded fuel, octane number 95-98 RON (rated output at 98 RON)|
|Alternator||three-phase alternator 720 W|
|Battery||12 V / 14 Ah, maintenance-free|
|Clucth||Single dry plate clutch, hydraulically operated|
|Gearbox||Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical gear teeth|
|Frame||three-section frame consisting of one front and two rear sections, load-bearing engine-gearbox unit, pillion frame mountable for pillion rider use (accessories)|
|Front wheel suspension||Telescopic forks with 43 mm fixed-tube diameter|
|Rear wheel suspension||Cast aluminium single swinging arm with BMW Motorrad Paralever; central spring strut, spring preload steplessly adjustable by hook wrench, rebound-stage damping adjustable|
|Suspension travel front/rear||125 mm / 120 mm|
|Steering head angle||63.6०|
|Rim front||3.50 x 17"|
|Rim rear||5.50 x 17"|
|Tyres front||120/70 ZR 17|
|Tyres rear||180/55 ZR 17|
|Brake front||Twin-disc brakes, diameter 320 mm, 4-piston callipers|
|Brake rear||Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, double-piston floating caliper|
|ABS||BMW Motorrad ABS|
|Width (incl. mirrors)||920 mm|
|Height (excl. mirrors)||1,105 mm|
|Seat height, unladen weight||805 mm|
|Inner leg curve, unladen weight||1,785 mm|
|Unladen weight, road ready, fully fueled||220 kg|
|Permitted total weight||430 kg|
|Payload (with standard equipment)||210 kg|
|Usable tank volume||17l|
- Alarm system.
- Radiator trim right/left in hand-brushed aluminum.
- Single seat Scrambler Urban.
- Comfort passenger seat with grab straps.
- Aluminum handlebar end piece.
- Engine speed display.
- Barrel-type instrument cluster, chrome matt.
- Protective grille for headlamp (not for use on public roads).
- Windshield, hand-brushed aluminium.
- Ignition lock cover in Granite Grey.
- HP Carbon parts: ignition lock cover, intake snorkel cover, throttle body cover, front wheel cover, hump cover, strap cover, cylinder head cover.
- HP sports silencer.
- R nineT rear silencer.
- Cylinder head covers in 2V style.
- Cylinder head covers, chrome, black or silver.
- Cylinder head cover protection, aluminium or plastic.
- High End steering damper (adjustable).
- Fork bridge with integrated stub handlebars.
- Tank rucksack and rear bag.
- Saddle bags on passenger seat.